We believe that most problems can be resolved amicably through discussion. In the case that this is not possible then we would use one of the independent legal firms as an arbitrator. We do not normally seek final payment until the client is satisfied. However, we expect to be paid on time when this is the case.
Values And Approach
We have worked on a wide range of different projects dealing with everyone from public sector clients to actual small enterprises trying to develop their products / services.
We have a wide network of contacts in South Africa and in both East and West Africa, allowing us to respond flexibly to any demand. If we can’t do it, we know someone who can!
- Client focused - Our efforts are geared to understanding and delivering in line with client needs, aspirations and priorities.
- Holistic and joined up - We recognize that economic development requires working in tandem with other social and environmental components to ensure a joined up, sustainable approach.
- Robust - We apply sound principles in terms of analysis in order to deliver strong solutions.
- Creative - Combined with a robust and rigorous approach, we are creative and imaginative in problem solving and meeting clients needs.
- Professional - We understand the need for high standards in professionalism and confidentiality when working with clients. We pride ourselves on a high professional approach.
We are happy to discuss any proposition free of charge. We will only charge for services, which have been agreed and detailed in advance.
Working closely as part of your team we can help you achieve your goals.