- Where is the right city or town for me to locate my business?
- What are the market characteristics around a potential business location?
- What are the geographic advantages of different business locations?
- How does your city / town compare to other locations.
Instead of spending days of research going to multiple government offices and data sources you can get all of that information on LEDIS in few minutes!!!
LEDIS is a unique state of the art product: a tool for economic development professionals to assess the performance of their local economy, diagnose local factors affecting its economic performance, and define achievable for future economic growth. An added feature is policy analysis – the ability to assess how future changes in local conditions, services or policies can change those opportunities for future economic growth. The system works for any municipal area in South Africa, and can also be customized for provinces.
- Help economic development officials assess area strengths and weaknesses,
- Identify critical factors holding back economic growth,
- Identify opportunities for business attraction, and
- Prioritize targets for economic development.
LEDIS can also be used as a tightly integrated bundle of tools, which provide economic developers with an unprecedented ability to diagnose their local competitive position, and design strategies that build on strengths and minimize weaknesses.
For more information, please visit www.ledis.co.za