What Exactly is a LINK POWER HOUR™ Session?
A LINK POWER HOUR™ is a 60 minutes training or presentation session facilitated by our Chief Client Advisor to a target audience of participants during a breakfast hour or lunch hour or evening reception.
What set this concept apart from other programs is the accessibility and less formal structure of this approach. As an incentive, the hosting partner usually provides lunch.
LINK POWER HOUR™ Sessions are an easy way to develop and motivate attendees/participants while creating a community of practice, collaboration and learning. The session may also cover important issues and promote an open platform of information for participants.
Overall, a LINK POWER HOUR™ Session creates an open channel for information flow and learning. Whether the learning is targeted towards professional & personal development, skill set training, or even life skills; these sessions can result in a boost in participant’s motivation and skills needed for a valuable and successful leadership exchange experience.
A Keynote Speaker Event
A LINK POWER HOUR™ Session is one of the primary formats for a seminar in the form of a keynote speaker. The keynote speaker gives a motivational speech that lasts for one hour. Our sessions with cover topics such governance, fundraising, strategic planning, meetings, board-staff relationship, monitoring & evaluation, etc.
Because the nature of keynote speaking is motivational, the speaker will tell a story or share information with the group in an effort to compel the be better non-profit leaders, grant-makers, grant-seekers, or whatever attendees make up the audience.
Key Benefits of LINK POWER HOUR™, Session
- The sessions make excellent use of time, which is already limited throughout the day.
- The brief informal setting allows a better channel for understanding and getting the direct point across.
- Group training reinforces the overall best practice learning.
- Creates critical awareness for issues at hand.
- Effectively introduces any new industry/sector initiatives.
- Boosts participants’’ morale.
- Builds and maintains networking skills.
- Enhances stakeholder communication.
- Advances other hosting partner’s training initiatives.
- Allows a level of expertise to be shared amongst other colleagues.
- Raises the motivation level necessary for fulfilling strategic objectives.
- Helps satisfy other hosting partner training requirements.
Call for Action
If you are interested in sponsoring LINK POWER HOUR™ please contact us at email@example.com to register your interest.
You can’t afford to miss the opportunity of being part of the LINK POWER HOUR™ Sessions!